WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Train Operators (TOCs)
- Department for Transport
With The Following Job Titles:
COOs, VP's, Directors, Managers, Team Leads & Chiefs Of...
- Rolling Stock
- Asset Management
- System Integration
- Technical Manager
- Operational Standards
- Innovative Technologies
- Train Manufacturers
- Maintenance Companies
- CBM technology companies
- OEM manufacturers
- Asset Management
Modernising Maintenance Programmes Across Europe
"$14billion is spent per year on fleet maintenance in Europe alone. By how much could this be reduced through effective CBM programmes?"
Rolling Stock Condition Based Maintenance 2014 is the only congress dedicated specifically to professionals in TOCs and ROSCOs tasked with reducing fleet maintenance costs. As such, it has now become the event of the year for Fleet, Engineering, Depot and Rolling Stock Directors and Managers who are at the forefront of optimising costs and turnaround times through application of condition data and asset management technology in future and legacy fleets.
Across two days the practical, solutions-led congress will provide tried and tested TOC and ROSCO case studies delivering current best practices for condition based maintenance providing business case justification and transferable application lessons that can be applied across different fleets and between different operators throughout Europe to reduce maintenance costs.
HOW TO MODERNISE FLEET MAINTENANCE PROGRAMMES AND OPTIMISE THE APPLICATION OF CBM
Gone is the phase of deciding whether or not to use CBM. The agenda this year has been re-designed, in collaboration with TOCs and ROSCOs across Europe, in account of this shift. This conference is therefore about optimising the use and application of CBM technologies to maximum operational and commercial effect. The focus is on how to optimise the technology, identify what is needed and develop solutions for delivering systematic, infrastructure and human changes required to facilitate drastic cost reduction and maintenance improvements.
Featuring 20+ Case Studies Focusing On:
- CONDITION BASED MAINTENANCE: INVESTIGATING HOW CONDITION BASED MONITORING CAN BE BETTER APPLIED TO MAXIMISE ITS IMPACT UPON RELIABILITY, FLEET AVAILABILITY & COST
- SUPPLIER & CONTRACT MANAGEMENT: PROVIDING SOLUTIONS ON HOW TO IMPROVE COMPONENT QUALITY AND REDUCE DOWNTIME THROUGH SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- DEPOT MANAGEMENT: UNDERSTANDING HOW BIG DATA CAN ENABLE LESS LABOUR INTENSIVE AND MORE COST EFFECTIVE MAINTENANCE
- STANDARDISATION: EVALUATING HOW STANDARDISATION CAN POSITIVELY IMPACT CONTINUED INVESTMENT, ALLOW BETTER USE OF ASSETS & IMPROVE SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- ROSCO FOCUS: HEARING ROSCO STRATEGIES FOR INVESTING IN ROLLING STOCK TO MAXIMISE FLEET AVAILABILITY
- MEETING PASSENGER EXPECTATIONS: EXPLORING HOW INCREASED PASSENGER EXPECTATION AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS CHANGING THE FACE OF ROLLING STOCK
- TRANSFERABLE LESSONS FROM THE LATEST PROJECTS IN CBM: IDENTIFYING HOW TRANSFERABLE LESSONS FROM AEROSPACE CAN BE APPLIED TO OPTIMISE ROLLING STOCK MAINTENANCE
BOTTOM LINE BENEFITS
The only event focused on how TOCs and ROSCOs can maximise CBM to reduce downtime, increase availability and lower cost
- HOW TO TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF CBM: Gone is the phase of deciding whether or not to use CBM. This conference is about optimising the use and application of CBM technologies to maximum operational and commercial effect.
- TAKE AWAY SOLUTIONS: The presenters on this event will be deigning their presentations with the aim of providing the kind of insights and solutions that can be taken away from the conference and applied in the office on Monday.
- MODERNISATION FOCUS: Creating systematic change within the rail industry, one of the most established industries on the world, can deliver seismic shifts in costs, fleet and operational efficiency. However, it's not always easy. This is the only event that focuses on workforce adaptability as a key component in optimising new and existing technologies in Rolling Stock Maintenance.
- LESSONS FROM TRIED AND TESTED CASE STUDIES: This not a supplier led sales-pitch type event like so many Rolling Stock events these days. This breaks down what has been done well so far, why it went well, what didn't go well, how it can be applied elsewhere and what changes can be made to standardise its success
- MAINTENANCE SPECIFIC: This isn't a general rail technology summit containing a few relevant session for each job function within the industry. Every session in this conference is dedicated 100% to strategic maintenance and engineering professionals looking to reduce costs and extend the life of fleets.
This event is completely unique and without doubt the must-attend event for train operators, ROSCOS and manufacturers.